Symptoms and treatment for endometriosis

Hello I'm a 29 year old female and two weeks ago had an ultrasound due to pain on my right pelvic side which showed I have hydrosalpinx in that tube, I had a ruptured ovarian cyst on that side a year ago and had emergency surgery to resolve it, I was 7 weeks pregnant at the time and miscarried after. My doctor thinks i may have endometriosis and im due for another ultrasound next week,I'm taking a combination of pain relief but suffer all the time especially around the time of my monthly cycle, it's in my pelvic area my hips and lower back constantly and I'm constantly fatigued, I've also started to urinate persistently had hot sweats and nausea, the pains just getting worse. Is there something more that I should be worried about that my gp may have overlooked?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Symptoms are due to endometriosis. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The symptoms that you have are likely to be related to endometriosis. If the pain is acute and is of a high intensity then a ruptured cyst is a possibility but since on ultrasound no free fluid in the pelvis has been detected there is no need to worry as of now. You can continue with your pain medicine as prescribed and go for a follow up scan as scheduled. A diagnostic laparoscopy will help in a more accurate diagnosis. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL