Swallowed a sperm. Will it cause trouble?

Sexologist
Question
sexmy wouldbe swallowed my sperm ,i already had sex with a girl ,will it cause her any problem
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 6 hours later

Thank you for the query.

Swallowing semen as such will not cause any health problem.

But, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) like HIV, Herpes, and Hepatitis B etc can be transmitted by oral sex.

So, if you had unprotected sex with the girl other than your would be, there is a chance of transmitting sexually transmitted infections.

Hope everything is clear to you.
Still I am available for clarifying your doubts

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Republic of India

Follow-up: Swallowed a sperm. Will it cause trouble? 4 hours later
I had sex with two girls ,i didnt use condom with both of them ,both are virgin before I touch ,will it cause sexual disease r aids

Hai,

If they (two girls) never had any exposure before, they are unlikely to transmit HIV or other Sexually Transmitted Infections.

Hope I cleared your doubt. Please accept the answer

regards

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Swallowed a sperm. Will it cause trouble? 14 hours later
is there any problem because of licking her vagina?

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 13 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Oro vaginal contact can also transmit the diseases.

Most of the Sexually transmitted diseases is transmitted from female is by the contact of vaginal fluid.

You can do it with your wife, who is free from STIs(Sexually transmitted infections).

regards

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Swallowed a sperm. Will it cause trouble? 29 hours later
sometimes my penis pains like giving shock to it ,is that because of any problem to me ?

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 34 hours later
Hi and thanks again,

Is the pain associated with erection.

The pain that you describe can occur due to neurological condition or vascular disorder. However many a times the cause just could be stress and anxiety related.

I feel it is not a serious problem. However if this is troubling you, you may consult a urologist - physical examination, doppler and neurological tests are entailed.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if I have missed out on any concerns. If there are no further queries, please close this discussion.

Best wishes