Suggest ways to terminate pregnancy naturally?

Please doctor answer my query. How can I do a natural abortion? I know I should consult a doctor, but I want it natural.
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no natural abortion technique

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this unwanted pregnancy. I understand you would want to do an abortion.

The truth is that, what naturally goes on after pregnancy is growth and development of the baby up to delivery. When any thing abnormal happens, the pregnancy can become compromised leading to what is commonly called abortion.

However, if you do not want to keep the pregnancy, then you would consult a doctor for a medical intervention to stop it from progressing thereby provoking abortion. You always need some questioning and examination to identify what the age of the pregnancy is and what the best option to deal with a pregnancy at such an age would be.

I am sorry but there is no natural way of committing abortion. if by natural you refer to using herbs, then i strongly discourage that because the risk of undertaking such products for abortion are enormous.

Please, I know talking about how to prevent unwanted or unplanned pregnancy is not the exact goal now. feel free to permit me talk to you on how to go about this so as to prevent future situations requiring abortion. Correct and consistent use of condoms alongside and appropriate contraceptive measure are excellent strategies to take full control of your sexual and reproductive life.

I hope this answers your query fully. Please, visit your OBGYN for proper management poorly manage abortion can kill. Take no chances.
Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for clarifications if need be.
Dr. Ditah, MD
Follow-up: Suggest ways to terminate pregnancy naturally? 2 hours later
Thank you so much Dr. Ditah, I do understand the side effects of poorly managed abortion which truly could take a life. Please what do you suggest I do because it's still an early pregnancy. I was thinking of going to a clinic, but a friend of mine told me that it would be recorded in the medical system that I once done an abortion. To be honest, I do not want that on my medical record in the system and how true is that.

I would appreciate your reply.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Would go down into your health records

Detailed Answer:
Thank you so much for this follow up.

It would go down into your records. Our health records constitute a privacy and can only be shared with those we permit them to obtain. Also, your health providers have taken an oath of confidentiality and NEVER would they share your information or records without you consenting to that.

Documentation is meant to help you and provide an up to date information about you to those who take care of you. So feel free getting it on there and know that it still remains under your control as to who knows or sees it.

Please, I strongly discourage any attempts by yourself to deal with a pregnancy. Take the time to consult and also ask your doctor what would go on the records.

Thanks once more and hope you did enjoyed our services. feel free to keep the conversation going if need be. I wish you well.
Dr. Ditah, MD
Follow-up: Suggest ways to terminate pregnancy naturally? 11 hours later
Hmmm Dr. Ditah,

You've said more than enough and enough should be enough for the wise. Probably, I go to the clinic to get it done in a proper way. I just do not like the area of it going into my health records. I think it is necessary to ask the doctor carefully what would go into the health record.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thanks for understanding!!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for following up with me.

I am so happy to hear that you would be seeking medical advice on this. Discuss with your doctor on what the exact documentation would be.

I wish you well as you take on this. I am very happy to know that we were of help to convince you put your life as the priority and not otherwise.

Please, if you have no further questions, consider closing the discussion at this point. Also, we would appreciate a review fro you to help improve on our services to better serve you next time. Thanks once more.
Dr. Ditah, MD