Suggest treatment for sore throat after fever

From the Last weeks i was suffering fever and Cold and for me it was sever Throat Pain for the fever i took the tablet for the three days Dolo 650, Citrizine, Taxim200 mg and kal pal, now the fever is ok but for me still the Throat Pain even is use to Gargle with the Salt water then also for Throat Pain is there.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Acute pharyngitis Detailed Answer: Hi, You should continue the antibiotics Taxim for two more days. Add Tab DISPRIN gargles thrice a day Suck Strepsil (Honey) Lozenges as well Lemon tea will help Keep sipping normal temperature water for the throat pain. The next two days will relieve the pain.