Suggest treatment for slow growing beard

I am 29 and do not have a proper beard. it grows a little bit on my chin and a bit of mustache. I am also suffering from the acne problems. weight = 66KG Height = 180 CM
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Get Testosterone levels estimated Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. It is normal for some to have slow growing beard. Also its better to get Testosterone levels tested as low testosterone levels can lead to sparse facial hair and underdeveloped secondary sexual characters. Regards,
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for slow growing beard 2 minutes later
How can I go about it? Does it need to be prescribed by doctor also what is the expected level of the male harmon?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 23 hours later
Brief Answer: You can visit any lab Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. You can ask for the test in any of the diagnostic lab nearby. There is no need for the prescription. Normal range for your age would be 270-1,070 ng/dL. Regards,