Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

May 2014

I am 20 years old, and have had sex numerous times before. Unfortunately i am with a girl i like a lot, and like more than anyone i've been with before but was not able to stay hard in order to have sex when we attempted to. We tried about three times that day, and haven't since. She isn't very experienced and is very tight. I also was on pre workouts, cold medicine(dayquil, clartin, etc) and a few days before i slipped in unprotected for a few seconds that freaked both of us out. Am i too young for ED pills, or should i just continue to try?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Performance anxiety Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX I have read through your query in detail. What you experience is performance anxiety and it it completely different from erectile dysfunction. You need to relax and try to have a long foreplay to get a sustained erection. Also as you say she is tight, please use lots of lubrication to avoid friction and pain in your partner. There is no need to worry as such incidents are common when trying to have sex with a new partner. You are too young to be taking any of the pills for ED. Please always use protection when having sex with unknown partners. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek