Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: bronchitis.avoidance of allergen.steroid.monteluka Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. Since you have asthma and seasonal occurrence of the symptom you have mentioned is most probably due to bronchitis. The natural remedies are to avoid the allergens or to get done sensitization therapy / immunisation therapy after knowing the allergen. Otherwise do everyday salt water gargle with maintenance therapy using inhalational steroids. This may prevent the occurrence of symptoms. You can also try using montelukast which will help in preventing the occurrence of symptoms. If infected yourequire a short ccourse of antibiotic therapy. Hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them. Regards
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for allergic bronchitis/asthma
- I am suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome, can i take microgestin fe 1 / 20?
- Asthma preventer inhaler
- Suffering from bronchitis frequent attacks of asthma treatment
- Blue asthma spray
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Frequent nose bleeds taking nasonex for seasonal asthma any suggestions
- I am suffering from vitreomacular adhesion, can i take ocriplasmin ophthalmic?
- Will preparation h cream with maximum strength pain relief treat hemorrhoids?
- Red asthma inhaler
- I am suffering from community acquired pneumonia, can i take penicillin vk?
- Steroids in asthma
- Pics of urostomy surgery
- Penicillin allergy risk
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma