Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma

Is laryngitis , or can it be ,a side symptom of acute bronchitis ? What remedies natural and not are there for both? My address is YYYY@YYYY g
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: bronchitis.avoidance of allergen.steroid.monteluka Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. Since you have asthma and seasonal occurrence of the symptom you have mentioned is most probably due to bronchitis. The natural remedies are to avoid the allergens or to get done sensitization therapy / immunisation therapy after knowing the allergen. Otherwise do everyday salt water gargle with maintenance therapy using inhalational steroids. This may prevent the occurrence of symptoms. You can also try using montelukast which will help in preventing the occurrence of symptoms. If infected yourequire a short ccourse of antibiotic therapy. Hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them. Regards