Suggest treatment for adhesions in the uterine cavity and bilateral blocked tubes?

sir,my wife is 32 years old and she have adhesions in uterine-cavity s/o ashermans syndrome Bilateral tubal block (distal) also no free peritoneal spill on either side pl. advice me for treatment as I do not wish IVF after treatment.
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Surgical treatment needed. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The adhesions in the uterine cavity and bilateral blocked tubes can best be corrected surgically. After the uterine cavity adhesions are removed then only we can hope for a conception after treatment. If the surgery is successful then IVF may not be required. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL