Suggest the medication to postpone my period

Mar 2016

Hi Iam XXXXXXX of age 34 years, Iam unmarried and we are planning for house warming cermony which I feel falls on my periodic cycle days, I reached you to get advise on pill which helps me to overcome this situation. I need to know the pill which pushes mensturation cycle few days ahead. Kindly advise.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. S Patra 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. For delaying period or pushing ahead, you have to take Norethisterone pill (like PRIMOLUT-N etc) twice daily 1 hr after meal 3 days prior to your expected due date and continue as long as you want (max 1 week). You will get withdrawal bleeding (similar to your period) within 5 to 7 days after stopping them. Next 1 to 2 cycles may be irregular due to hormonal imbalance. However, it will overcome with the time. Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW