Suggest the dosage of misoprostol to be taken after miferpristone if bleeding has not started?

Infertility Specialist
When should misoprostol to be taken after miferpristone if it has not started bleeding
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. Following is my reply : 1) The tablet you have mentioned has to be taken 48 hours after mifepristone. 2) Let me tell you these pills are not safe if taken yourself and needs to be taken only after prescription by your doctor. 3) please get ultrasonud scan done before taking tablets as it can be life threatening in case of conditions like ectopic pregnancy. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol