Suggest the dosage of misoprostol to be taken after miferpristone if bleeding has not started?
User rating for this question
When should misoprostol to be taken after miferpristone if it has not started bleeding
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. Following is my reply : 1) The tablet you have mentioned has to be taken 48 hours after mifepristone. 2) Let me tell you these pills are not safe if taken yourself and needs to be taken only after prescription by your doctor. 3) please get ultrasonud scan done before taking tablets as it can be life threatening in case of conditions like ectopic pregnancy. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
People also viewed
- Have taken mifeprestone and misoprostol not bleeding yet reason
- Is irregular menstrual periods a side effect of welltuss exp?
- Can cva cause projectile vomiting
- Cva what cause unconscious
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of leuprolide?
- Missed abortion taken misoprostol prolonged bleeding dc advised suggestions
- Misoprostol bleeding after taking
- Fibroid caused shorter cycle
- Vyvance causes heavy menstrual cycle
- Misoprostol bleeding hasnt started
- Is sudden vision changes a side effect of microgestin fe 1/20?
- Is vaginal itching and discharge a side effect of levofloxacin?
- Is menstrual irregularities a side effect of budesonide nasal?
- Miscarriage no bleed after misoprostol
- Can cyclic vomiting syndrome cause tmj