Suggest remedy for dull and tanned skin with pimple?

Dec 2013

Skin looks very dull and tanned. There was no pimple earlier.. now started getting Pimple. No dandruff. Wish to have a bright and clear face
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly provide details Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to Healthcare magic. I can understand your concern for the dull and tanned face and pimples. I would like to know certain important points regarding your skin concern: - since how long you have this dark skin problem. - since how long you have pimples problem. - Your occupation and extent of exposure to either sun light or computers. - Any illness before or during the dark skin problem. - Your dietary pattern. DO you eat fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads everyday. OR can you elaborate what good you are taking in your daily schedule. - What all creams you have used. Can you name the creams or contents and for how long. - Your daily schedule. DO you go for any walk or yoga. - your marital status and if married and blessed with children then are you feeding your baby. The best of the part would be to send few good resolution pictures of the area so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia) You can add any important details which you think is important from your part. Hope to hear soon form your side. Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD- Dermatology