Suggest prescription for gout pain relief

iam i need of pain medication for gout and dont have funds for doctor visits and onother blood test ,can u help me with a prescrition for endocen,vicoden or norcos, and flexeall
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: This is likely impossible Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about your pains. These drugs that you have requested are controlled substances that cannot be prescribed our this service portal. Please, check the prescription to see if the doctor didn't authorise any possible refills at least for the indocin which is the most important right now. You do not really need to go back in person for your prescription refill especially if the diagnosis had been confirmed and you put on drugs. Try and call the doctor' office to hear what they have to say whether they would insist on you coming in or they can simply authorize the refill over the phone. If you cannot get these drugs refilled, try over the counter pain medications like Ibuprofen and Tylenol. Though not the best for this condition, they are better than going without any. I know this is not exactly what you would have loved but we cannot provide beyond this for now. I hope the above guides you towards a solution to this. At worse, take the huge burden and get the treatment and see how you battle with the bills later in future. Your health is a priority. I wish you well. I wish you a speedy control of symptoms. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. Thanks. Dr, Ditah, MD