Suggest over the counter sleeping aid that I should avoid apart from advil while on Plavix?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Is there any over the counter sleeping aide that I should avoid while on Plavix? I am aware that I should not take
advil thanks
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
There is no any known interaction between plavix and sleeping aids do it is safe to use it together. It should not be taken with antidepressants, anticoaguants, antithrombotic agents and advil as you said. However, sleeping pills should always be used as less as possible and in smallest dosages since it may have side effects for itself. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask.Regards