Suggest medicine to postpone periods by a few days as I have to write exams

hello, i am 22 years old. i want to delay my periods by 3- 4 days from actual date. i have to face my exams through out the day. please suggest the medicine which is easily available.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 11 minutes later
Hello and thanks for query.
You can take preparation of medroxyprogesterone by the name of MEPRATE 10 mg daily till you want to postpone your periods.
But this medicine has to be started at least 3 to 4 days prior to starting of your periods date,otherwise the effect won't come.
I hope to have answered your query however you are welcome to ask any other query.
Thanks and good luck.