Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest me treatment for mouth ulcers inside my inner cheeks

I've these mouth ulcers inside my inner cheeks.. They come back every couple of months. I think its probably cuz of me biting my cheeks. I've somewhere read that it could be cancerous, so its kind of worrying. Kindly let me know what best I can do to cure this.
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: take capsule becosule Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX What you are experiencing is aphthous ulcer or traumatic oral ulcers due to bite injury. I would suggest my patients to take Capsule Becosule once daily on a daily basis, after food as a routine measure to prevent these ulcers. Yes, they could be cancerous. However, there must be risk factors like Pan Chewing or Smoking for the same. I do not think it is cancer in you. Also, you should stop worrying about the same. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: Suggest me treatment for mouth ulcers inside my inner cheeks 28 minutes later
Thank you Dr. Shanthi. Just to let you know, I do smoke and I'm trying my best to quit smoking.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: quitting helps Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Quitting smoking definitely helps in preventing oral as well as lung cancer. Wish you good luck.