Suggest good tubal reversal centers

I want to get a tubal reversal since I've had complications since ive got my tubes tied. What are the good tubal reversal centers?
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Lakeshore tubal reversal centre, Gainesville. Detailed Answer: Hello, There are few good tubal reversal centers available in XXXXXXX 1. Lakeshore tubal reversal centre. 2320 Limestone Parkway Gainesville, XXXXXXX 30501 2. XXXXXXX Center for Fertility 3. The Infertility Center of St. XXXXXXX Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries.
Follow-up: Suggest good tubal reversal centers 40 hours later
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome. Detailed Answer: Hello, You can remember us in future if you need medical assistance. Wishing you good health.