Sugges treatment for erectile dysfunction

Jun 2014

Hi I am 29yrs old married and my problem is ...while sexual interaction my penis will be erect and will be low soon. While sexual interaction penis will be long strong and when i stop to apply condom it will go back to normal size and will be small again i have to wait till my sexual mind to be adjusted and then penis will be strong and long full erected. due to this it is very dissatisfied to have intercourse..please suggest what is the problem here.. i do night shift for years and exercise like weight lifting..please help me ....before 5 years my sexual life was very good not now.It wont be full erected to have intercourse.
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Just decrease underline anxiety Detailed Answer: HI Thanks for choosing healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you to solve your problem. First of all, i would like to tell you about the basic things you need to get better erection, which are sexual thoughts, chemical changes and proper blood circulation. When we have sexual thoughts in our mind, it cause the release of some chemical from brain, which lead to increase circulation in penis. This lead to erection of penis. If due to some reason, this chain do not work, it could lead to erectile dysfunction. In your case, it is difficult in maintaining sexual thoughts, which cause decrease in erection after some time or while carrying condom. In that case, it is happening due to sudden decrease in sexual thoughts. You can do few things that would help in maintaining proper erection: 1. Increase the duration of foreplay. That would help in increasing duration of sex and get proper erection that would last for longer time. 2. Tell your wife to put condom on penis. That would help you to decrease underline anxiety that you may have while carrying condom. 3. You can also take some drugs like paroxetine which is antidepressant. That would help to decrease underline anxiety and delay the ejaculation. Means it would increase duration of sex. 4. On sos basis, you can use tadalafil in low dose. That would help you get proper erection for longer period. 5. Try to do sex in different position and in different locations at home. Sometime even such things work and help in decreasing underline anxiety. 6. While carrying condom, talk about sex. That would maintain your focus on sex. I think with this answer you would be satisfied. In case you need further help, you can connect me. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Sugges treatment for erectile dysfunction 1 hour later
Does working night shifts lack of sleep occurs in erectile dysfunction ? And will stress also affect ? And shall i perform sex everyday ?
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Stress decrease erection Detailed Answer: Hi Yes, due to stress normally people do not able to perform well. Sex is a pleasure and due to stress, you would not able to concentrate. That would lead to poor erection while intercourse. Even due to lack of sleep, you would feel tiredness that would decrease your desire for sex. More fresh you feel, more pleasure you would get during sex. You can perform it daily as many time as you want. During sex, pleasure depend upon you and your partner, how both of you arouse each other. In proper way, you would decrease each other anxiety and would feel comfortable during sex. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Is erectile dysfunction common in guys or uncommon ? And to overcome this wat i have to do ? Wat to do for proper blood circulation from mind to penis
Brief Answer: Stay relax and enjoy sex Detailed Answer: Hi Yes, this is very common. After premature ejaculation, it is second highest sexual dysfunction. In your case, you have psychogenic ED. You should stay relax and try to think less about it. More you think about it, more your problem would increase. If you stay relax, you would enjoy every act with your partner. Keep positive thoughts with you and would help you to increase circulation while sex. No need to worry. Physically you are fine. Just tense about sex. Just relax and enjoy intercourse with your partner. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Sugges treatment for erectile dysfunction 30 hours later
I am not at all anxious about sex or tensed i know i am honest --but still unable to erect properly, yes i m working in night shifts and im using durex condom which has some jel to sustain long time sex as im suffering from this jel affecting erectile dysfunction? I am worried about this im just 29yrs newly married but why im suffering ? i was masturbating daily before but what is the solution for my problem now? i am healthy good looking guy but this is affecting my self esteem please help me...i dont wana take tablets which affects me again in long run....
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 8 hours later
Brief Answer: No need to worry Detailed Answer: Hi It is not about anxiety that you could see or feel, but it is about unconscious anxiety. What i have analysis in your talk, you may focus toward erection while intercourse. If you stay focus about erection, this would increase your underline anxiety and lead to poor erection. There is no need to think about erection while intercourse. Sex is a pleasure and try to feel that pleasure. It would only possible, when you stop thinking about erection. Due to repeatedly focusing on erection, you may remain worried about it. More you remain worried, more this problem will increase. Just stay relax. There is no problem in you. Gel and masturbation never effect on erection. So, there is no need to criticize on these things. No need to lose heart. Just enjoy the foreplay and after foreplay, gradually try for sex. Stay focus on feeling rather then erection. Remember sex is a pleasure and you would feel that pleasure only with your partner to whom you love, so to get good arousal, do sex in different position. Do not worry, it would work. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Sugges treatment for erectile dysfunction 2 days later
Thank you for your i felt quite relaxed and i wanted to know that shall i take Argiprime powder daily and Tazzle tablet before intercourse ? is it good? The doc has told to take for one month or longer so is it good to take these for long period ? Tazzle & Argiprime for long period? will it work?
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 7 hours later
Brief Answer: No need to take them Detailed Answer: HI There is no need to take vitamin supplement like argiprime and any tablet. Look sex is depend upon situation and if you take tablet like tazzle, you would become dependent upon them before sex. Do you think you need tablet to prepare yourself for sex? I You can get sexual urge any time, these tablet would stop you to do sex on time of your choice. Every time you can not take tablet before sex. I think, your are young and such a early age, there is no need to use such tablet. You can try them after 5-6 years. Till day, just enjoy natural course and if you want to use tazzle, just try it when you feel urgency, otherwise avoid it. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Sugges treatment for erectile dysfunction 4 hours later
Thanks Doctor...thank you very much for your kind response with patience i really liked the way you answered all my questions....i was trying to have intercourse but was unable for penetration continuously 4 days so i thought im in erectile was about to take these medications.
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: HI Everyday is not Sunday. Same thing is in sex life. In case, you do not get sufficient erection on a day or two, never loose heart. Do sex with positive thought. That would help to get proper sexual urge and erection. You are absolutely normal and healthy. Nothing to worry about it. Now just enjoy your sex life. In case, you feel any problem, you can consult me. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist