Suffering with end stage kidney disease, aortic stenosis, 72 yrs old. Having a gushing sensation under left breast. Worried ?

I am a female 72, 5'4" 195lbs. with End stage Kidney disease, Aortic stenosis and what my cardiologist called a "stiff heart". My LDL is normal. My Blood pressure is systolic high 187 and diastolic 74. I am taking amlodipine 2.5mg. This evening Ihave been experiencing a gushing sensation under my left breast since 5pm EST which is still continuing. I am worried about and would like to know what I should do? XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later

I would be able to help you better if you can describe the problem little more in detail also providing answers to my below questions

1) Do you have chest pain ?
2) Do you have palpitation ( feeling the fast beating heart ) ?
3) Do you get sweating , giddiness or nausea during the problem ?
4) Have you got it examined and any medication taken for it ?
5) Have you got ECHO test done in recent , if yes can you please attach the report here or mail to my attention to YYYY@YYYY .

Anticipating your response.