Suffering with Pain, puss filled bumps on hips. Have problem in sitting and sleeping. Suggest?

Hi Doctor i am suffering with Pain full puss filled bumps on my hip all most like big pimples..and Problem Sitting & Sleeping as well. Doctor Please Give me Advice How can Cure This Problem...
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral and application antibiotics plus ALTARGO cream

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.
Ive gone through your query and image uploaded.
The condition can be recurrent furunculosis.
You need to keep good general hygiene.Use soapex soap for daily bath.
Use antiseptic liquid and do frequent hand wash.
You will need a course of oral antibiotic and topical antibiotic like mupirocin cream or fusidic acid cream. Since these are prescription based I suggest to XXXXXXX the local doctor with my opinion. Oral analgesic like Ibuprofen 2-3 times a day for 3-5 days will decrease pain meantime.

If the problem is recurring then higher antibiotic like rifampicin will be needed. I suggest a Dermatologist consultation that time.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.