Suffering from tuberculosis of lungs and lymph nodes. Suggest the treatment?

On medication of tuberculosis.Please suggest me proper treatment by viewing my reports
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 1 hour later

Based on the reports posted by you , it`s obvious that you are suffering from TB of lungs and lymphnodes.

Since as per repeat CT scan, your lesions have increased, your physician has added two more ATT drugs to your earlier treatment. Since there are no more inputs i suggest that you consult a pulmonologist and follow his advice strictly as treatment of TB can be difficult. You may also consult a good tertiary care hospital where facility for doing MTB culture and sensitivity tests are available.
Follow-up: Suffering from tuberculosis of lungs and lymph nodes. Suggest the treatment? 24 hours later
Is it possible that I moved from delhi to Bangalore for this increment because when I was in Delhi I feel quit comfortable as compared to Bangalore ? Now I have little chest pain after coming Bangalore.

Please suggest me good hospital in Delhi ?
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 9 hours later

It`s unlikely that change of residence is responsible for increase in your symptoms. It`s the progression of disease itself.

The chances of multi drug resistance tb are there in your case and that`s why i suggested that you go to a tertiary care centre with with adequate facilities.

You need to be treated under care of a pulmonologist with proper drugs in adequate dosages and strict compliance to the treatment is mandatory for successful outcome.

You may go to XXXXXXX Chest Institute, AIIMS or LRS institute for treatment of TB. These are govt hospitals. For corporate hospitals, i suggest you do a google search.