Suffering from phimosis. Cure for increasing the size of the penis?

Jul 2016

I am 26 and suffering from phimosis and shortness of penis. My height is 5ft8inches and weight is 68kg. Is there a way to cure phimosis and increase the penis length as well. Currently during erection my penis length is only 9.5cm which is less compared to my height. I currently stay in Bhubaneswar and would like to know my options for the cure.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 24 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Phimosis and problem regarding erection.

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me to make comments on your problems.
1) Have you measured length of your penis in flaccid state in standing position in front of mirror or with the help of any qualified health personal.?

There is no physiological standard of length of penis in relation to height The penis of a length of 7-11 cms is supposed to be normal for average man.

The length of penis in flaccid state has no significance ,it is the hardness of penis that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of a female partner.Normally the length of a vagina on arousal can accommodate erected penis of a length of 3 -4 inches with ease and can get orgasm.

Since you have penis of 9.5 cms on erection you should not have any problem in enjoying your sexual life.

There are no medicines or devices that can increase the length and girth of penis.

As regards Phimosis the only treatment for Phimosis is to get circumcised ,This is a simple procedure done by a qualified General Surgeon under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure .It offers permanent cure and may help to resolve issue of hardness of the penis .

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
. .

Follow-up: Suffering from phimosis. Cure for increasing the size of the penis? 11 minutes later

Thanks for your suggestion. In reply to your query, I measured my penis in erected state while standing infront of a mirror.

Could you please provide me with details on cost and the procedure involved in circumcision. How long would it take to recover? Will I be able to slide my foreskin back n forth comfortably after circumcision? I stay in bhubaneswar and want to get it cured soon.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 23 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
The circumcision is a surgery where foreskin is removed completely so that glans of the penis always remains uncovered with skin (Skin being removed) so that you will not have problem in penetrating vagina during intercourse.
The cost of surgery in Bhubaneswar should not exceed more than 8-10 Thousand Indian rupees.It is a simple surgery carried out under local anaesthesia by qualified general surgeon or Urologist.It takes 2- 3 weeks for complete recovery.
Thanks and Regards