Suffering from nightfall. How to get rid of this problem?

I am suffering from the problem of Nightfall.And need to get rid of this.I get it every fortnight(15 days) sometimes more frequent and have related issues.
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 9 hours later
Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

Your concern is about night fall.
Human beings are supposed to have a sexual activity once or twice in a week after puberty.
Sexual activity may include masturbation or intercourse.
Since semen production is a continuous process and if you do not involve in any sexual activity, with the sensual thoughts, you may get ejaculated at night which is quite normal.
Hence do not worry about nightfall which indicates that your reproductive system is functioning normal.

Hope I cleared your concern. If you have more concerns, I am available for follow up

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
"great sex.happy life"
Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. How to get rid of this problem? 3 hours later
But because of it I am having associated problem ,which I read online and found are side effects o Nightfall .Like low or weak erection, premature ejaculation and similar.
So thats why I am worried that it does not affect my life .if any medicine that I can intake or something else.
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 10 hours later

Kindly do not relate night fall with any sexual dysfunction.
It has no effect on erectile dysfunction / Premature ejaculation.
The best method of avoiding night fall is to involve in sexual activity ie in your age group, masturbation.
Masturbation or nightfall shall not cause any health problem as such now or in the future. Only quacks promote night fall or masturbation as an abnormality.
There is nothing to worry about night fall or masturbation.

Hope I cleared all your doubts. Kindly accept the answer

regards & Wish you a healthy sexual life

Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. How to get rid of this problem? 20 minutes later
Thanks for helping me out.
So can you elaborate or tell me about the problem of premature ejaculation and weak erection.
It really stress me .And how could I improve on that?
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 18 hours later

Erectile dysfunction is meant by inability of the person to attain or and to maintain ADEQUATE erection for satisfactory intercourse.

Premature ejaculation is meant by ejaculation occurs before or sooner after penetration.

Stress and performance anxiety are the risk factors for both these problems.

Prevention is by

1. Leading a healthy lifestyle ie maintaining normal weight, adequate exercise, balanced diet
2. Avoidance of stress
3. Avoidance of smoking, Alcoholism etc
4. Good relation with the partner
5. Treatment of Diabetes other hormonal disorders