Suffering from hair fall. Not cured afte ht surgery. Using minoxidile 10% lotion. What to do?

Hi my name is XXXXXX From Bangalore
i had a seveir hair fall and which ended with baldness . a year back i underwent ht surgery from a hospital and after that was using minoxidile 10% lotion and bio hgf tab from which there was a result . but after the next consultation they told me to shave my hair and then use the medicine . after which the hair growth is less . can u suggest me what do i do .and i can see th oilness on my scalp , how to get out this issues
Posted Tue, 7 Aug 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Hair growth will take time, meanwhile i advice you not to panic and take the prescribed medication.
Treatment for hair fall is always chronic. As you had severe hair fall and after that you have shaved your head it will take time for your hair to grow.
I advice you to try Trichup hair fall control oil, every night and to use Trichup hair fall control shampoo. It is quit effective and also will help in reducing the oiliness on your scalp.
I advice you to discuss with consulting dermatologist about the other treatment options like Steroid injection under the skin surface, topical corticosteroids, topical immunotherapy, ultraviolet light therapy.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.