Suffering from filarial. Suggest medication using florocid?

Sep 2013

iam suffering from filarial suggest me medicines present using florocid injection
I want cure it in early stage only
at present I am not suffering too much but I want a good medicine to cure permenantly
Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 7 hours later
Filariasis is worm infestation caused by FILARIAL worm.
Filarial worm are nematodes that dwell (reside) in subcutaneous tissues and in the lymphatics (lymph nodes).
These are transmitted by a species of mosquitoes and other arthropods.

Infection is established only with repeated and prolonged exposures to infective larvae.
You want treatment at very early stage, permanent cure, you are taking florocid injection at present.

Injection florocid's ingredients are Sodium fluoride and procaine hydrochloride.
This injection is given subcutaneously.
Usually due to its fibrolytic action, this injection causes softening of filarial swelling, hence patient get relief.
In filaria , usually worms with their offspring impacted in LYMPH NODES anywhere in body.
When they impacted and blocked the LYMPH NODE of legs, than there is collection of fluid in leg and leg dilated so we call this as an elephant leg hence name was given ELEPHANTIASIS.
Now we are towards treatment point.
For treatment purposes, we have to assess clinical status of a patient by,
1 Ultrasound of impacted lymph nodes,
2 lymphoscintigraphy of lymph nodes,
3Circulating filarial antigen in blood.

If, these facilities not available, need not to worry.
As we know diagnosis so start treatment at once as,
Drug of choice is DIETHYLCARBAMAZINE. Treatment is for both larvae as well adults.
Side effects are nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, joint pain.
2ND treatment is ALBENDAZOLE. This usually kills adult worms.

3 Ivermectin, effective against both form, larvae & adults.
All three treatments are effective , you can take any one or all three separately.
Please add in this treatment anti pyretic, analgesic, antibiotics ( if bacterial infection).
As you are aware about this disease, so please take care of personal hygiene. You can repeat this treatment according to need.
Don't worry about side effects of drugs as these will disappear within 2-3 day as drugs discontinue.

Hope I have answered your query.
Good luck for disease free life.