Suffering from diarrhea and abdominal pain. Guide

ENT Specialist
I call them episodes...I am mainly vegetarian with little to no bread, cheese, or milk. Its been a couple months since having an episode. I woke up this morning, felt like going to bathroom, did and all went well. Within 10 minutes, stomach started hurting and was back in the bathroom with diarrhea (a fair amount, above water line twice and flushed twice) was able to get up and then hit again with abdominal pain and then ringing of the ears, disorientation, sat back down, a bit more diarrhea, then began to be nauseated...stood up went to sink, closed my eyes and had to lay down on the floor with eyes shut till the "episode" stopped. Weak all day. I have gone to a doctor and with no luck on this 18 months ago. The episodes were at least weekly if not twice a week. Changed my diet at that time to eliminate foods, meat, milk, cheese, bread...
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 2 hours later

Your complaints seems to be of Irritable bowel.

You must get an Ultrasonography of abdomen to rule out any disease in stomach and intestine.
You need to have clean drinking water , as these symptoms can be because of infected water like infected with amoeba.

You can take a course of antacid tablets with Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole tablets after consulting your doctor.

Go for walk morning and evening
Try avoiding outside food.
Take frequent meals.
Avoid binge eating.
Eat fruits daily.
Keep head end of bed elevated.
Avoid alcohol, Smoking
Avoid spicy food     
Avoid late night coffee
Avoid bed tea.

Get well soon.
If in doubt reply back.
You can get back to us after 7 days of above written treatment.