Suffering from concussion. Got hurt on neck and shoulder. Teat came normal. What can be done?

Excellent
Question
hi, i fainted a month ago and suffered a concussion. my neck, shoulder, and back joints crack all the time. i have also experienced two periods since the fall. I went to the ER and all my test came back normal. Are these others things normal as well?
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Head Injuries

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 12 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

I think that the cause of fainting in you should be determined. Secondly, a CT scan of the brain will rule out if there are any problems in the brain. The current symptoms that you have mentioned should not make you worried at all. You can do regular exercises and it could be due to stiffness which will improve.

Hope this clarifies
Please get back to me in case you have any other concern
Best wishes

Follow-up: Suffering from concussion. Got hurt on neck and shoulder. Teat came normal. What can be done? 7 hours later
Is to possible for stress to cause a person to faint?

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later

Yes, stress can cause faint.

Best wishes