Suffering from Premature Ovarian Failure. Suggest remedy for infertility in ayurveda

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
One of my freind is suffering from POF.kindly let me know if there is any remedy for infertility problem due to POF in ayurveda
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 21 hours later

Your query regarding your friend suffering from POF( Premature Ovarian Failure).

I would like to furnish the ayurvedic view of this problem .Basically we take the case based on facts of imbalance in vaat , pit and kaph.

Premature ovarian failure has its root in vaatic imbalance as the hormonal balance in body is governed by Vaat as per ayurveda. In very few cases it can be there right from birth.

The chances of pregnancy are not totally ruled out but are reduced. The restorative measures are supported by ayurvedic medicines like XXXXXXX Arishta and Dashmoola arisht 2 tsp each mixed with equal water twice a day, Cap. Ovarin forte 1 bd and XXXXXXX mandur 1 bd.

As patient is also suffering from osteoporosis also so I would like to add XXXXXXX adi guggul also. The medicines are to be taken at least for three months or till pregnancy is secured . The status of husband is also to be considered to achieve desired goal.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Suffering from Premature Ovarian Failure. Suggest remedy for infertility in ayurveda 44 minutes later
Can u suggest some expert ayurvedic doctor in pune so that we can start the treatment from here.ie. Pune.
Follow-up: Suffering from Premature Ovarian Failure. Suggest remedy for infertility in ayurveda 8 minutes later
Thanks you doctor for ur reply.

We have consulted lot of doctors in pune.Once we had visited a ayurvedic doctor and he charged extremely high fees.(We literally felt like being cheated by that doctor as he knew that my freind was helpless becoz of POF and was seeking cure at any cost).
I request you Sir to pls suggest us a good doctor in Pune who is sincere towards his work and will not cheat us.

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 16 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thank you for writing back.

You can XXXXXXX either of the two doctors mentioned below.

Dr. Shashikant Patwardhan
105 Dhavalgiri,
Ivory Estates, Near Greenpark Hotel,
Baner Road
Contact - 0000

Dr. XXXXXXX Nandedkar
DSK chintamani apart ,
f wing ,519 shaniwar peth ,
pune, Maharashtra - 30
Contact - 0000
Ayurvedic Specialist in Pune.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Follow-up: Suffering from Premature Ovarian Failure. Suggest remedy for infertility in ayurveda 2 days later
thanks a lot doctor

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 16 minutes later
Hi again,

It's been my pleasure discussing your problems here. I am extremely happy and satisfied that you have found this useful.

Hope to see you again.

Wish you good health