Suffer from indigestion and constipation problems despite active lifestyle and normal eating habits. Suggest?

Question
I suffer from indigestion & constipation problems despite an active lifestyle and normal eating habits. I avoid outside food and stick to basics.
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take digestive supplements

Detailed Answer:

Inspite of good eating habits sometimes due to deficiency of fibers in the food, people can have symptoms like indigestion and constipation.

Do take fiber supplements like ISOBGOL(Psyllium husk) a spoon of it in a glass of water or milk. This will help in digestion and hence in defecation too.

Hope, I answered your query.

regards,

Follow-up: Suffer from indigestion and constipation problems despite active lifestyle and normal eating habits. Suggest? 34 hours later
Dear Dr

Thank you for the reply. Is it advisable to have ISOBGOL daily?

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Avoid daily.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

No, avoid taking isobgol daily. Do not take when you have foods XXXXXXX with fiber.