Stopped smoking meth. Started feeling fatigued, dizzy and getting panic attack. Looking for your advice

I have smoked ice/meth daily for around 12 months and decided it was time to quit I stopped a few days ago and am feeling extreme fatigue am having dizzy spells on and off and feel like I'm having a panic attack from time to time can u give any advice on how to best deal with the symptoms and anything that might help
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query
First of all accept my congratulations to you as you have left this vice and now seems dedicated to overcome the challenge of withdrawal symptoms.

All of us are aware that using crystal-meth can be terribly addicting. 
Once you decided to stop using crystal-meth, you will experience a wide array of withdrawal symptoms. Some can be easily resolved while others may be too tough to deal with. Withdrawal symptoms arise due to the fact that using crystal-meth can alter the chemistry of the people who use it. Such withdrawal symptoms may last for days, weeks or even, months. The duration of the symptoms all depends on how long you have been a user.

Since your body is already used to having the drug into your system, your body functions will be altered once you decide to stop using Crystal-meth. This is why withdrawal symptoms occur. 

Most of the crystal-meth withdrawal symptoms are very intense and psychological. Such symptoms may include:
-  anxiety,agitation,sleeplessness,intense crystal meth craving etc

Experiencing crystal-meth withdrawal symptoms can be pretty tough. As a result, most people would rather continue taking the drug as opposed to stopping their addiction. This is so that they do not have to go through the rough stages of withdrawal.
If you are dedicated to stopping your use of crystal-meth, it is better for you to seek the help of a professional. You can go to a rehabilitation facility as they can guide you on how you can overcome your addiction and lead you to a better and drug-free life.

You are most welcome to ask any other query,if you wish.
Best of luck