Stomach cramps, lower back pain, thigh pain, gum soreness, enlarged breasts, periods due. First signs of pregnancy ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hopefully you can help.
Ive not been feeling myself the last two weeks.Im due for my period on monday 31st october.
Im wondering wether i could be pregnant, im having stomach cramps, lower back ache, thighs are aching.
soreness to my gums today with a funny taste in my mouth. My breast have slightly in larged in size with visable blue veins showing started feeling sick last night . Can you give me any suggestions. Thank you
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 13 minutes later

Since you are expecting your periods on 31st october, it is right now too early to say anything about being pregnant.

The symptoms you are having- stomach cramps, low backaches, aching thighs, sore gums and altered taste sensation, etc are all non specific and do not conclusively indicate about pregnancy.

The hormonal changes- raised HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) levels that bring about these symptoms do not appear until at least 10 days after conception. You need to wait for your period to be overdue before going for a urine pregnancy test available at all the pharmacies.

For an early diagnosis, you can get your raising serum HCG titre in blood evaluated, now under the guidance of your Gynaecologist.

I hope this answers your query effectively. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.