Started taking insulin. Partner got mouth sore after ejaculation in mouth. Due to medicine?

I recently started taking insulin, which I know has protein. My gf gave me oral sex (I ejaculated in her mouth) and the next day had several sores in her mouth (about 2 weeks ago) that are now healing with the use of peroxide. Could the combination of the protein in the insulin and my semen have caused these mouth sores?
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 2 hours later

As per the details of clinical symptoms you have provided, mouth ulcers may not be related to oral sex. Insulin injections should be given subcutaneously underneath skin; after giving insulin shot it enters into blood stream later it will do its own work of reducing blood glucose levels. So insulin has no reactions with the semen. The ulcers produced in her mouth are probably Aphthous Ulcers.

So don’t worry much about them, using OTC available multivitamins will be helpful.
If you need any further clarification write us back,