Started having palpitations after using slender tone belt. What could be causing this?

Good

Question
after using the slender tone belt i started have palpitations. would the belt be cause the palpitations
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,
I am afraid slender tone belts have no direct bearing on the heart to cause palpitations.
In course of their use, simply due to an increase in the metabolic rate, its but normal that adrenaline is produced which increases heart rate. If the increase in heart rate gives a conscious perception of heart beat or considered abnormal (palpitations), its important to have a normal cardiologic evaluation to exclude other common causes of palpitations.
I suggest you XXXXXXX a cardiologist for an electrocardiogramme, cardiac ultrasound and a sound clinical evaluation.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
I will be honored contributing to your health if you have any further queries, Feel very free asking.

Follow-up: Started having palpitations after using slender tone belt. What could be causing this? 9 minutes later
does being anemic have anything to do with palpitation?

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 5 minutes later
hi and thanks for the query,
Moderate or severe anemia can lead to palpitations. Its a well scientifically documented symptom in moderate to severe anemia. The answer is YES.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.