Started elemis detox program. Rashes appeared on hand. Is this normal?

i started the elemis detox program and i broke out in a mild rash on my arms . i did the elemis detox several years ago and i dont remember a rash is this normal

my husband also started the elemis program he is on lipitor,niaspan & plavix & fish oil and klopin is it ok for him to continue elemis detox he has been on it for a week . we just got off the cruise
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Any body having high blood pressure or diabetes or thyroid problem or taking prescription medicines or having any allergy towards either iodine or fish oil should not undergo elemis detox programme.
I would advise your husband to stay away from this programme however he may talk to his personal physician and seek his opinion.
As far as you is concerned,your rash on arms could be because of some other allergy and not necessarily due to the use of elemis and so you may use it again to look for the re occurrence of rash.However since you are taking lexapro,although 5 mg,you should take consent from your doctor for its use.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further use.
Best of luck