Started bleeding with severe pain after taking abortion pill. Safe to take meftal spam?

hiiiii dr i am 34 year old female i have four week pregnency and before three days back i was taken mtp kit but my periods not start then i take repeat course of misoprost 200.. now bleeding are there but having so much severe dr give me needfull for your side for my pain.should i took meftal spam for pain or any other painkiller.
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 45 minutes later

MTP Kit causes Mefepristone and Misoprostol.
Misoprostol causes severe uterine contractions for the products to expel.
Since you have severe pain abdomen with heavy bleeding, you are in a process of expulsion.
For pain you can take any of the NSAID'S including mefthal spas.
Do not panic as pain lasts only till the products of conceptions are fully expelled (6-8 hrs). You will be completely fine after that.
Contact your doctor if you have heavy bleeding with severe unbearable abdominal pain.

Hope you doubt is clear. I will be glad to help you for further clarifications.
Dr nilofer