Sperm analysis showed zero sperm count, greyish white, highly viscous and fructose present. What to do?

My SA shows a zero sperm count, color- greyish white, highly viscous, fructose present, alkaline, volume 3.5
FSH level 15.5
There is no problem in my heredity- all have their kids.
All other blood, urine tests are normal. What to do next?

Posted Sat, 17 Nov 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Your sperm count is nil.Thats a bad sign.You should get a seminogram to rule out the possibility if any obstructions in the seminal vesicles.If the obstruction can be relieved then you may have a chance of increasing the sperm count.If no sperm production occurs then natural conception wont be possible.Mumps causes infertility so that could be the cause here.If sperm production is nil,then donor can be used for fertility.