Sore on penis and pubes like mosqito bites. Had sex. Anything to worry?

Question
Hi, I have recently had sex quite frequently with a new girlfriend and have one sore on my penis and one within my pubes. We've been having sex 2/3 times a day. Their like mosquito bites almost. They feel hard and when squeezed they draw blood/ white spot like puss. I'm worried I may have something. Do u know what this could potentially be?
Their red in colour.

Their risen like bumps/ bite. They hurt when squeezed. U
I've had them for about 12 days and they seem to be healing slowly..
I haven't had sex in 12 days since the break out.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 54 minutes later

Thanks for your concerns.

Given the fact that she is a new sexual partner and you have lesions that are new, the main concern is that of a sexually transmitted disease: the most common ones in the differential with that description would be herpes and molluscum, but certainly others such as chancroid, syphylis could not be completely ruled out.

The best course of action is stopping sexual activity as you have, going to a clinic to get tested for common sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV) and if there are positive results, have your partner checked and treated if possible.

Adequate use of condoms reduces most sexually transmitted diseases.

Hope that is helpful, wish you the best,

Dr Brenes-Salazar
Mayo Clinic Rochester