Small mole on the arm, blue bruise surrounding it, developed suddenly. Causes?

I have a small mole on my arm it has suddenly developed a blue bruise around it
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 5 hours later

A change in the shape or size of the mole is a reason for concern. This could include possible trauma, cancer and melanoma. The exact diagnosis can be determined only after complete examination and investigations. I would suggest that you consult your primary care physician at the earliest and get yourself completely evaluated.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.