Small bumps on vagina, spreading, stopped birthcontrol recently. Treatment ?

small tiny painless "chicken skin look" bumps on vagina. Seen them before but seem to be more lately. I have recently stopped taking the pill. I'm 35 weigh 100 lbs
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later

The labia minora and the opening around the vagina contains many glands normally and it has got a bumpy look normally.They look like tiny pimples or papillae.
There is nothing to worry if there is no itch or discharge coming from them.
These bumps sometimes look prominent according to the hormonal changes in our body.
If you are still worried you can visit your gynecologist who after proper examination will let you know the details and will help ruling out any STDs.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.