Since childhood getting heat bumps filled with pus and blood on buttocks, not used any medicine. Suggest?

Hi, since my childhood I'm getting heat bumps filled with pus and blood on my buttocks . I had not used any medicine for this . It is observed that I get more no. Of bumps when the body is overheated. Can you please suggest a remedy for this ?
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You seem to be having recurrent boils

Detailed Answer:
From the description it seems, you tend to develop recurrent furuncles or boils.
Buttock area is prone to get infection as bacteria thrives better in moist occluded areas in warm or humid weather.
To treat the same
Do warm water compresses over the area and apply nadifolxacin or mupirocin cream twice in a day. also apply the cream over anal area to treat any focus of infection.
if painful take tablet Brufen
use triclosan based soap for bathing like soapex or ls dew etc
Keep the area dry and well ventilated. Wear cotton underclothes and change it twice in a day
With these steps lesions should resolve in five to seven days. If they do not, oral antibiotic might be required. For the same, a doctor's prescription is necessary.

Once lesions resolve, continue bathing with antibacterial soap to prevent recurrences and also apply antibiotic cream over anal area for five to seven days as that might be the focus of causative bacteria.
Hope that answered your query.
take care