Should i be concerned about high TSH level in my son born pre term?

Hello, The query I have is regarding my son born pre term (at 32 weeks and 3 days). His Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) level 45 days after his birth were at 7.46. I wanted to check if this is of any concern and requires any further investigation or follow up since the normal range in this test report is between 0.465 - 4.680. The baby was born on 8 Dec 2013 and therefore will soon be completing 3 months. Thanks XXXXX
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Little high for age Detailed Answer: dear sir, Hi! this is definitely high for 45 days of baby. burnout grossly high. how us the child in his daily activities ? is he dull , oedematous, constipated or did he have any complication at birth. kindly repeat his TSH and T4 now and let me know. Regards!