Should i be concerned about headache, weakness in my right eye, tiredness and prominent vein from my hair line?
User rating for this question
Im female, 34, and exercise every day. I recently have fasted of meat for an entire month. I woke up this morning with a headache, weakness in my right eye, feeling tired and a bit of a scratchy throat and stuffy nose. I just took my vitamins, Advil and went to the gym. After getting dressed and to work, still feeling very blah, I noticed a large vein from my hair line down to my temple on my right side. I've never seen this before. What could this be a symptom of? Should I be worried?
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Your findings do not suggest anything serious. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. I have noted your complaints and the findings. First of all, I would like to point out that they do not represent any serious neurological illness. The prominent vein can be normally seen when unwell or under stress. It should subside on its own. However, if you develop severe headache in the temple region or decline in visual acuity, then, you would require evaluation by a neurologist and an MRI brain to exclude any clotting of blood in the vein. As of now, you can take symptomatic treatment and there is no need to worry. I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
People also viewed
- Headaches weakness and tiredness and weight gain
- Can a central disc protrusion cause foraminal stenosis
- Cholesterol and eyes tiredness headache
- Can cervical disc disease cause spasmodic torticollis
- 18month blood on stool
- Amylase high level 187
- Will cervical dessication cause sever headaches
- Eye tiredness dizziness and temple veins
- Tiredness heavy eyes headache
- Watery eyes 18month son
- Pregnyl and follicle 18mm
- 6cc left ovary 18cc right ovary
- Tiredness and headaches
- Can i have a cat scan of my pelvis if i have my period?
- Hemifacial spasm treatment by catalyst