Should I take another surgery for slight changes in EKG?
User rating for this question
I just had a regular EKG as a surgery pre op and they said there were slight changes. They said not to be concerned but to get another one. Should I worried? What could cause this?
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, Having slight changes in the EKG would not necessarily to be related to any heart problems. However, if your doctors decided to wait and get another one, that is to confirm the slight changes. Do not worry! Wait until the next EKG to get the final diagnosis! With regards to the causes, they do include: - slight heart rhythm changes - cardiomyopathy - ischemic heart disease All the best! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- A slight variation ekg
- Ekg slight inferior disturbance
- How to take bp without instruments
- Should i take another surgery for slight changes in ekg
- Treatment and cure for external lip infection
- Ekg for surgery
- Treatment and cure for diaphragmatic hemiparesis
- Treatment and cure for ectopic varices
- Treatment and cure for illegal drug usage
- Nuvaring and high bp
- Treatment and cure for follicular lichen planus
- Non specific changes ekg
- High bp warm sensation
- High bp on tmt
- Svt and high bp