Should I be concerned about chest pain with normal BP?

yes my blood pressure is between 106 - 121 top and 75 85 lower with pluse at 85 to 110 sitting. having chest pains but not bad
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: nothing alarming Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query and the readings carefully. Both the blood pressure reading and the pulse reading appear to be normal. Nothing to be worried about as of now. The chest pain is also not bad. Hence, you can wait and watch your symptoms. This is not an alarming condition as of now. A bit of rest, deep breathing exercises, and adequate fluids would help you. Look for signs of improvement in your symptom for next few hours. Else, you may think of consulting the hospital. Hope this helps you. Let me know if you have more queries. Regards,