Sexually active. Have sore nipple, passing white vaginal discharge. Due to change in birth control pill?

Question
Just recently changed birth control. But in the past I had not been taking it regularly. I am sexually active and now I have lots of white discharge, I'm very emotional, and my nipples are sore. Is this from my birth control change?
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 20 minutes later
Thanks for consulting us.
The symptoms you are reporting are not likely to be due to a change in birth control. I don't know what form of birth control you are on but you must exclude pregnancy if you are overdue for your periods.
You are also strongly recommended to be regular with your birth control method if you are not ready for a pregnancy.
Hope I have addressed your concerns.
Regards.