Sexual intercourse, swollen testicles, turning black and blue. What do you recommend?

Nephrologist
Question
While having sex last night I hit something wrong in my girlfriends vagina. My testicles are swollen and black and blue this morning. What do you recommend?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later

Thanks for the query

It looks like there has been a mild trauma to your scrotum. It could not have been because of the intercourse per say

For now please do the following :

Abstain from sex until you recover
Wear boxer shorts instead of tight briefs
You could use a drug like diclofenac with serratiopeptidase to bring down the swelling
Apply cold pressure to the swollen area

If the problem still persists even after 2 days or is increasing in terms of size, pain, temperature please consult a urologist immediately for a scan and further treatment measures

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.