Semen analysis report. Normal?

My semen analysis shows: Sperm Count = 30 millions/ml, liquefaction time = 40 mins, Reaction = Alkaline, Motility : Active = 50% Slugglish = 20% Non motile = 30%, Morphology : Normal forms = 40%, Abnormal forms = 60%. Other findings : Pus Cells 6-7/HPF, Impression = normospermia. Please let me know. Thank you
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

Over 15 million sperm per milliliter is considered normal.

A liquefaction time within 60 minutes is regarded as within normal ranges.

50% or more of active motility measured within 60 minutes of collection is normal.

Your semen analysis is perfectly normal and you are fully capable of fathering a child without any treatment.

Stay reassured.

I hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.
Follow-up: Semen analysis report. Normal? 12 hours later
Thank you very much.

I am curious about 'Other findings' details in the report (given below). Is Pus Cells in semen a problem.

Other findings : Pus Cells 6-7/HPF, Impression = normospermia
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Hi again,

Sperms without tails appear as pus cells in the semen and are normal finding. don't worry about them.

Detailed version of normospermia is normal semen analysis. Your report was self explanatory that it was normal report.

Wish you good health.