Scan report showing baby position is cephalic, fundal posterior. What do you mean by oligohydramnios?

dear doctor, today we are scanning my wife. in that report baby position is cephalic, fundal posterior. my doubt is in this report one word is there that is oligohydramnios. what is the meaning of oligohydramnios. this is any side effect inside of BABY or Mother. Any one of I request u Please tell me
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for the query. Oligohydraminos means the fluid in which baby is floating in uterus is decreased in amount. This amniotic fluid is important for normal development of baby, I would like to know how many weeks pregnant she is ? waiting for your response. Thank you