Reports show Motility 50%, Testicular Cells 0/1 and Count 30.0 x 10,000,000. Can I make my wife pregnant?

Hi Doctor,

Need to know if the below analysis is ok to make my wife pregnant or not??

Volume 4.3ml
pH 7.5
Consistency Complete liquefaction
Motility 50%
Sluggish 15%
Inactive 35%
Appearance Grey
Testicular Cells 0/1
Ephithelial cells 5/1
Red Blood Cells 0/1
Pus Cells 2/1
Sperm Count 30.0 x 10,000,000
Viability 60%
Concentration 25hpf
Comments Normospermia

Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Quite good analysis report.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX

The analysis report is quite good to make your wife pregnant. You are in good health.

Since you are planning for pregnancy, I advice you to have regular sex around ovulation period. This period is 14 days prior to next periods. So based on your wife's previous cycles you can predict the next ovulation period and have regular sex 2 days before and 3 days after ovulation period. This will increase the chance of fertility.

Hope this answered your query. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Reports show Motility 50%, Testicular Cells 0/1 and Count 30.0 x 10,000,000. Can I make my wife pregnant? 2 hours later
So why wont my wife get pregnant on two months having been on clomid? expecially when the Dr says she is equally ok.

We presently getting frustrated...

On standby....
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Wait & watch.Follow Doc advice.Antibody test. IVF

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for the followup query.

You are required to relax, wait and watch.

Not all the couples with perfect health conceive in one or two attempts. A part of healthy couple conceive at 1st attempt and the chance of fertilization keeps on increasing with time (with every cycles).
Since both of you are in good health and are under the supervision of your doctor, I advice you to wait for fertilization to occur. As I adviced earlier copulation during ovulation time is most necesssary. So follow your doctor's advice on it.

You can also check for any antibodies against your sperms in your wife genital tract under the guidance of your doctor if your wife is unable to conceive in couple of months. This is a very rare cause.

If your wife can't conceive after multiple cycles then you can go for IVF also. The success rate is also good in this.

So you are required to relax and keep trying. You will be successful. Mean time have healthy nutritious food and regular exercises. This will help you.

I wish you both a good health.