Relief from joint pain caused by uric acid. How to treat bitterness in mouth?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
had pain in joints. Uric acid is 7.2. i have left eating Dals, Milk made dices and milk. Got relief 99% in joint pain., but mouth do not remain fresh, it always have bitter feeling. Plaese advice how can i keep myself healty and fresh
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Eating foods that increase your saliva is a great way to get rid of the bitter or metallic taste in your mouth. These types of foods include citrus fruits like grapefruit and oranges. Drink more water as it helps to wash out toxins in mouth, and also to reduce acids in stomach which are both big causes for bad taste in mouth. If you really want to start a good day then you may drink some lukewarm water or lemon water. A cup of Green / herbal tea is also a good option to start a day. You can feel the difference within a few days, you will have a good effect on your health and you will feel so active and fresh all the day. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care