Reduced sperm quantity, no prolonged erection, ejaculation after mastubation only. Had variocele surgery for testicle. Suggest?

Urologist
Question
I underwent a Variocele surgery for the left testicle way back in 2008. I feel pain sometimes when I play Table tennis. I think that the sperm quantity is reduced a bit. During the intercourse, the erection does not last for a longer time. Though it lasts the ejaculation does not happen. It happens only after masturbation.

I want to know if my sperms are potent enough to produce a baby.

Please advice.
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
Welcome to the forum.
Ejaculation is part of the sex process ad it should happen.
It may be that the erection goes off and you are able to proceed? In this case erection enhancing medicines can be taken.
Kindly post your semen analysis report for evaluation.
Best regards

Follow-up: Reduced sperm quantity, no prolonged erection, ejaculation after mastubation only. Had variocele surgery for testicle. Suggest? 46 minutes later
Is there any specific name for the Semen analysis test? or is it just the general fertility test conducted on Semen cells

Do we have any recommended Network hospital to get this test conducted?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 57 minutes later
Welcome back.
Semen analysis is self explanatory.
It can be done in any reputed lab.
For network hospital, please contact the administrator.
best regards